FAQS’s / Help
What material are the shoes made of?
Our soles are made from recycled rubber, and you can choose Plastic from the Ocean Textile or Pineapple Leaf Fiber for your vamp, side and backstay, our textiles are particularly soft, with irregular textures. It’s a recycled product with high elasticity, flexibility and resistance. We ensure that all our products have the highest quality, durability and comfort.
Where are the shoes produced?
Skizo sneakers are handmade in Portugal.
Portugal is famous for its excellence and tradition in shoe production, trusted by all major luxury brands.
Once I place an order, is it too late to make changes and/or cancel it?
Unless otherwise stated, production begins within one working day after your order. If you would like to make changes, please contact us as soon as possible. We can do it as long as that specific change is still within our reach.
If you would like to cancel your order after it has already been shipped, simply follow the normal return process.
Which payment methods can I use?
We offer several payment options to choose from.
You can pay by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) or PayPal.
Do you accept international credit cards?
Yes. Please note that the credit card must be issued and contain a logo from either Visa, Mastercard or American Express on it.
The billing address must also match the address registered to the bank card.
Any anomalies in this information can result in delays in processing your order as the information is checked with the fraud department, for your protection.
What if I haven’t received a copy of my invoice?
Invoices for all orders are attached to the email.
If you have not received one or would like an additional copy, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
What is our order delivery time frame?
Our shoes are made to order and take approximately 2 weeks to handcraft. Once you order is processed, we start working on creating your shoes within 24 hours of your order receipt. Once your shoes are crafted and ready to ship to you, you will receive an email notification providing you with your shipment tracking details. Selecting the express shipping option means your shipment will be delivered to you overnight. Regular shipping can take between 3-4 business days, depending on your delivery location, and provided there are no customs delays. *Please note that we do not deliver parcels during the weekend.
How can you track your order?
Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online. If you are a registered customer, you can also follow your delivery by signing in to your account and selecting My Account, followed by Order Status.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment your order is completed.
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe.
Valuable information regarding duties and taxes
Orders shipped outside of the Europe Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient.
Skizo has no control over these charges, or can we predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Important information to know
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Skizo website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, check our social media and see other pictures.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to clients.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection do not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination of the USA and Europe. If you wish your replacement shoe to be different country, additional shipment fees will need to be paid for by the client.
- Please contact our customer care team us to request the return address.
- We request that you contact us at [email protected] in relation to such returns.
- Skizo has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our own discretion.